Sokkia SET530R3 Reflectorless total station
The Sokkia SET530R3 Total Station uses a visible red laser to facilitate quick and easy observation. The beam is very narrow and can accurately determine the position measurement.
Sokkia SET530R3 Reflectorless total station
The 30R series is very narrow, visible red laser truly sets it apart. With its small diameter, the laser dots and accurately measures difficult positions such as small objects, edges of walls, or targets located at a steep angle. Telescope Fully transmitting, Coaxial sighting and distance measuring optics.
* Ability to measure through obstacles such as fences and trees
* Compatibility with prisms for long-term measures
* High-precision reflectorless distance measuring with a narrow visible layer
* Superior performance in tough environments
SET530R3 uses a visible red laser to facilitate quick and easy observation. The beam is very narrow and can accurately determine the position measurement. The 530R3 accurately measure narrow objects, edges of walls or targets located at a steep angle, and even through fences or trees measures, allowing measurements to total stations with broader laser beams can not perform. Without the aid of a reflector of over 100m 530R steps every 1.3 seconds with an accuracy of 3 mm + 2 ppm. If using a glass prism, the interval is increased to 5.000 m 2 mm _2ppm accuracy. All this performance is possible thanks to an easy to handle insurance Class 2 laser beam.
Sokkia SET530R3 has a range of new devices that make the instrument easy to use. Continuously pressing the light key, the Series 30R omits a visible laser beam for the observation of the target without measuring the distance. This allows an operator to confirm the measuring point without looking through the telescope. The screen icons indicate the type of lens used for measurement: glass prism or reflective sheet lithium ion batteries and a small reflector provide up to 10 hours of measurement
· Telescope Fully transmitting, Coaxial sighting and distance measuring optics.
· Magnification 30x
· Resolving power 2.5″
· Field of view 1°30″ (26m/1,000m)
· Minimum focus 1.3m (4.3ft)
· Angle measurement Photoelectrical absolute rotary encoder scanning. Both circles adopt diametrical detection.
· Unit H&V Degree / Gon / Mil, selectable
· Display resolutions H&V 1″ / 5″, 0.2mgon/1mgon, 0.005 mil, selectable
· Accuracy (ISO12857-2 1997) H&V SET530R3 – 5″ (1.5mgon)
· Measurement mode H:Clockwise / Counterclockwise, 0 set, Hold, angle input, repetition, available V:Zenith 0°, Horizontal 0° ±, slope in %, selectable
· Automatic dual-axis-compensator Range: ±3′ (±55mgon), “out-of-range ” warning display provided
· Distance measurement Modulated laser, Laser diode, Coaxial EDM transmitting and receiving optics (IEC Class 3R, FDA Class 3R laser)
· Maximum measuring range A: Average conditions: slight haze, visibility about 20km (12miles), sunny periods, weak scintillation. B: Good conditions: no haze, visibility about 40km (25miles), overcast, no scintillation.
o Reflectorless *1A SET230R3/SET330R3/SET530R3 – 350m (1,140ft.)
o Reflectorless *1 .3 to 200m: ±(3 + 2ppm x D)mm Over 200 to 350m: ±(5 + 10ppm x D)mm
§ With reflective sheet ±(3+ 2ppm x D)mm
§ With AP prism ±(2 + 2ppm x D)mm
· Measuring time Every 1.3s (initial meas. 2.6 s)
· Measurement mode Fine meas. (single/repeat/average) / Rapid (single), Tracking
· Laser Wavelength: 635 – 690 nm, Max. output:0.99mW
· Data storage and transfer
o Internal memory About 10,000 points
o Memory card unit*2 Optional. The 8MB CF card stores approximately 72,000-point data
· Scale factor setting 0.5 to 2.0
· Interface Asynchronous serial, RS-232C compatible, baud rate : 1,200 to 38,400 bps
· Printer output Centronics compatible (w/ optional DOC46 printer cable)
o Laser-pointer function ON (automatic off 5 minutes after operation) / OFF, selectable
o Display type Alphanumeric/graphic dot matrix LCD (192×80 dots)
o Keyboard (15keys) On both faces
o Wireless keyboard Optional
o Sensitivity of levels
o Plate level SET230R3 – 20″ 2mm SET330R3/SET530R3 – 30″ / 2mm
o Circular level 10′ / 2mm
o Graphic LCD level 3′ outer circle
o Optical plummet Image: Erect, Magnification: 3x, Minimum focus: 0.3m (0.98 ft.)
o Water and dust resistance Conformity to class IP66 (IEC60529)
o Operating temperature -20°C to +50°C C (-4°F to +122° F)
o Tilting / Trunnion axis height 236 mm (9.3 in.) from tribrach bottom, 193 mm (7.6 in.) from tribrach dish.
o Size with handle and battery W 165xD 170x H 341 mm (W 6.5 x D 6.7 x H 13.5 in.)
o Weight with handle and battery 5.4kg (12lb.)
o Power supply – Operating voltage: 7.2 V DC
o BDC46A detachable battery Li-lon rechargeable battery
o Continuous use*3 About 5.5 hours (About 650 points)
o Recharging time Less than 2 hours with CDC61/62/64
o Battery level display 4 steps with warning message
o Automatic power cut-off 30 / 15 / 10 / 5 minutes after operation / OFF, selectable
o Resume function ON / OFF selectable (backed up for about 1 week)